Do you have a parent, child (age 18+), or close friend that is unable to make decisions for themselves and did not, or was unable to, sign a Durable Power of Attorney?  Your only option in handling your loved one's affairs may be applying to become their legal guardian.  Let Bromiley Mackay Williams guide you through this technical court proceeding in a timely and efficient manner.